Los Angeles Attorney Dedicated to Family Law Practice
Southern California lawyer handles divorce, alimony, child custody and more
Founded in 1979, the Law Office of Denise E. Wright in Larchmont Village has successfully represented clients for more than 40 years, helping individuals navigate the family court system. I know how stressful and intimidating legal proceedings can seem. That's why I'm committed to making sure you both understand the law and feel understood by your lawyer. I employ Spanish-fluent staff to facilitate communication with clients. Let me use my knowledge and experience to help you through a difficult time.
Skilled counselor treats clients with compassion and respect
I believe that providing effective legal services requires attending to each client’s individual needs. I show clients my commitment to them by:
- Compassionate counseling — I listen to you and make sure I understand your concerns, always with empathy and appreciation of the stress you may be under.
- Addressing family concerns — Your personal legal matters have an impact on your family as well. I work to develop strategies for resolving disputes without causing unnecessary upheaval in family relationships.
- Preparing clients for life changes — Even the least contentious family law cases can have pronounced and lasting effects. I draw on my extensive experience to analyze and explain the legal and practical consequences of the actions taken in your case.
Trust your case to an attorney who treats you with the dignity you deserve. I offer a free initial consultation so you can meet me and see for yourself if my firm is right for you.
Prominent attorney is well-versed in all aspects of family law
No matter what sort of family law case you are involved with, I can help. I have more than 40 years of experience handling such matters as:
- Divorce — My knowledge of California law and practices enables me to provide advice on all aspects of divorce. I also have experience with the special considerations involved in same-sex divorce cases.
- Alimony — I am well-versed in representing spouses on both sides of the aisle concerning alimony, one of the most frequently contested issues in divorce.
- Child custody and support — In a child custody case, I fight for my client’s right to parenting time and proper child support. For support payers, I make sure the obligation is fair and calculated appropriately.
- Asset recovery — I press for fair division of marital assets under California’s community property laws. If you think your spouse or the other parent of your child is hiding cash or property, I can investigate and take the steps necessary for asset recovery.
In all respects, I help clients obtain fair agreements and orders for how their marital property will be divided and how their children will be cared for.
Schedule a free consultation with an accomplished Los Angeles family law attorney today
The Law Office of Denise E. Wright has been helping Southern California residents and families for more than 40 years. Come see me at my Larchmont Village office so we can talk about your case. Call me at 323-413-9854 or contact me online to schedule your free initial consultation.